Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Squeaky Brakes...

Uh-oh. Today I have a terrible headache & I'm a little shaky. My hubby also has a headache & thinks we may be getting a cold but I'm afraid mine is alcohol withdrawal.

My friend told me today that when she quits drinking she misses the sugar from the alcohol so she eats cookies. She's a skinny bitch, by the way, so I'll try not to employ her tactic. But the sugar absence could be causing my headache & shakiness.

Yes, let's go with that theory.

I find comfort where I can because any official alcohol withdrawal symptoms will cause my hubby to cut me off. He doesn't usually read this blog so I could just suffer in silence but I won't. I have to bitch & so he already knows I'm not feeling quite right.

Maybe a cold isn't sounding so bad right now...haaachoooo!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment