Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Busted Dreams...

The last few nights I've been having dreams about old boyfriends. When this happens it's the oddest thing because it will come at a time when my marriage is fantastic, when my life is wonderful, when I'm happy.

Some are kinda naughty dreams & some are really kinda naughty dreams. None of them are innocent. Should I feel guilty?

When my hubby starts murmuring or moaning in his sleep I totally listen for any names or any references & I am totally prepared to kick his ass. I mean, I get jealous & annoyed when he seems to be dreaming about something pleasant that may or may not include me.

However, I totally enjoy my dreams & don't feel guilty about them. I like them. But I do feel that perhaps I should feel guilty.

Sometimes the double standard has just got to work in our favor, don't you think? We all know that it certainly doesn't most of the time!

Thoughts?!

No comments:

Post a Comment