Monday, September 28, 2009

My Big Dreams...

My life is pretty much in order. I struggle with my weight & with all sorts of various addictions, but pretty much I have it together these days ~ these years, really.

Next year, 2010, I am going to play in the World Series of Poker No Limit Women's Tournament. I've been thinking of it for years & I've made that decision & I'm pretty excited about it.

It'll cost about $1000 to enter & of course we'll have to stay in Las Vegas for a few days, but it falls around our anniversary so we usually take a trip anyway.

I must diet. There's a chance I may be on ESPN.

And I'll hopefully get to meet Jennifer Tilly, whom I adore. Loved her in Bound, The Getaway & as Gary Shandling's girlfriend in It's the Gary Shandling Show a long, long time ago.

I try to post something every day, although I know I don't always make it, & this is what I'm thinking of today.

Oh, & Food & Sex & Booze & Money :)

Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. You got my attention with those 4 things food,sex,booze,money, and sex. 4 things, one of them twice!

    ReplyDelete