Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Morning America, How Are You?!...

Thanks to Serena & Kanye, Good Morning America is good. We are all so fickle!

Personal opinion time:

I think Serena was very aggressive & inappropriate but I do not think there would be such a fuss being made if it had been a male player or if it had been Maria Sharapova.

Should she apologize? Probably, but so should that line judge for over officiating & making a bad call at such a crucial time in the match. Serena would have done better just to move on & finish the match & complain about it later but I understand her frustration. Although I think some of her personal frustration with the match was misdirected at someone else.

So, all in all, not cool, but I still love her.

Kanye West is a delusional idiot & an ass-hole & he should really be banned from ever being in front of a live camera again.

I don't use the term "douche bag", but if I did I think this would be the perfect instance to do so.

Send me your thoughts cuz it was an interesting weekend.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment