Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Livin' on Fast Forward...

Is it strange that it's only Tuesday evening but I have my next few days so mapped out in my mind that I feel like tomorrow is practically over. That I'm actually all the way thru to Thursday evening & the next day's Friday?

Could this mean I need to focus more on work & not my weekends?

Nope.

You do what you have to do & right now it's thinking about the weekends.

Or as I've mentioned before, upcoming trips.

In fact, I just discovered that a great Hilton property is on Paradise Island in the Bahamas & we've already played on the beach right in front of it & it was wonderful. The hubby has a whole bunch of Hilton points so I feel another vacay coming up soon.

Hope you're having a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Sure should get right down there now, while you can! Go and Play!

    ReplyDelete