Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pet Peeves....Typos

Typos. I make them all the time but I go back & try to correct them.

I was just reading Perez Hilton & his blog is full of typos. It drives me crazy.

He wrote "it's just a manor of time".

That beeyatch gets paid mucho deniro for ranting & raving & he can't afford someone to check his spelling, extra words, etc.

I'll still keep reading it. It's a sickness I happen to have & actually one of my sicknesses I enjoy.

I know admitting I hate typos opens the door to being judged so if you see typos on here, pleeeeez let me know!

Also, are there other ladies that read Perez or are there only a few of us "this age" that are stuck in the tween mindset?

2 comments:

  1. "actually one my sicknesses I enjoy"... You meant "one of" right? You asked for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

    I'll fix it promptly :)

    ReplyDelete