Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Full Day of Bad Eating...

So today my nutritional intake is going to be somewhat amusing & I will not even attempt to estimate the calories.

For breakfast I had a Salmon Salad & Tomato sandwich with cream cheese on protein bread. I started out so well.

However, I knew we were having friends over this evening & not only would be consuming large quantities of alcohol but we would also be picking up Thai food for dinner for the adults ~ Scooby Doo Mac-n-Cheese for the kiddos.

When I get Thai food I do not mess around. I'll get a large order of Green Curry Chicken & I will eat it all. Plus I will probably eat a few Potato Curry Puff appetizers.

So when it was requested by my hubby that I procure lunch at noon, what did I do? I called in an order to Bartel's for two giant cheeseburgers & two fries with four sauces. The hubby has been working in the yard all morning so it's not so bad for him & he'll order some healthy, spicy version of Thai seafood, veggies & noodles.

But for me, however, my day has been spent goofing off on the computer & watching the cooking channel. If I manage to vacuum, that will be the full extent of my exercise for the day.

I spoke to my friend that will be visiting this evening & she said that she does it differently ~ she knows she's eating Thai curry this evening so she's eating healthy all day to save up for it.

Which is better & which is worse?

I'm so back on my diet tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment