Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nutritionally, Let Us Look At My Day...

7am Protein Bar 150 Calories
12pm Taco Bell Bean Burrito w/2 Packets of Mild Salsa 370 Calories
Throughout the Day 4 Cups of Coffee & 4 Glasses of Water
5pm Large Vodka Tonic 200 Calories
6pm Large Vodka Tonic 200 Calories
7pm Final Large Vodka Tonic 200 Calories
Eventually I plan to eat a large tomato with fresh basil & then knock out ~ 33 Calories.

I am out of Diet Tonic & that really pisses me off!

Somebody got something better? And by better I mean worse & more amusing?!

Please share!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that this makes you feel better about yourself and I'm pretty sure it will make your day... I awoke at about noon and stumbled to the fridge for a Diet Pepsi, around 12:30 I had several handfuls of crunchy cheetos, a vicodin and another Diet Pepsi. Around 1:00 I washed down another vidodin with three Michelob Ultras. By 3:00 or so I was hungry so I made a sandwich. Two slices of buttermilk bread with light mayo, mustard, four slices of turkey, a slice and an half of 2% Kraft american cheese, salt and pepper. In addition to that I had about four tablespoons of Resers macaroni salad and some Lays potato chips. Several hours and a couple of Diet Pepsi's later I had a bowl of broccoli with homeade cheddar cheese sauce. Six or so light beers later I had a barbequed hamburger patty with one slice of 2% Kraft american cheese on it, dipped in Heinz 57 sauce (no bun). I'm about another six light beers and two more vicodin in now and am eagerly awaiting a king sized Carnation ice cream sandwich before I turn in. Oh ya, calories unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, color me impressed. I didn't count my pills ~ let's see, Phentermine in the morning & one at noon ~ doctor prescribed appetite suppressant. One benadryl & 2 Colace before bed. I never did eat that tomato :)

    ReplyDelete