Friday, August 21, 2009

Facebook Note I Will Never Write!

My friend had the most outrageous idea for a note on Facebook. I won't do it but it made me suck in my breath & then totally shriek with shock ~ & please believe that it is difficult to shock me.

Anyway, she wanted to start the following note: How many of your Facebook friends have you slept with?

I was wild when I was younger. Ok, I'm still totally wild but in different ways. I've been married for a long time & have always been faithful so this was all a lifetime ago. Actually, several lifetimes since I've been like six or seven distinct & different people since my teens & early twenties.

Perhaps I would write a note about how many Facebook friends I've kissed/made-out with ~ that's something I could more easily own up to.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment