Saturday, November 28, 2009

Been Lagging...

Obviously, by my lack of posts.

It's not just this. It's all my extra curriculars.

I just had to review about 19 pages of People of Walmart to catch up. It's much better in small doses but I can't miss stuff.

I must say, I saw something disturbing on POW. There was lots that was disturbing, true, but there was a hefty, semi-unattractive white woman with a shirt that said "Fart Now Loading...90% Complete." That would be a gross shirt on anyone: male, female, kid, whatever. But as a woman, I can't really even fathom owning a shirt like that, let alone wearing it in public.

I did have to double check & make sure it wasn't a picture of me bending over & picking up a coin from under my cart. It wasn't. I rarely wear slippers & pajama bottoms out in public, except to grab the newspaper from my driveway, but otherwise, it could have been me. And I don't currently have a preggo belly, of course :)

And I am afraid to even try to catch up on Perez Hilton. That MoFo is so prolific that if you skip a day it takes at least an hour to read all his new posts.

I've been working on some Christmas projects for my parents from my son & my niece. It has taken way more time & effort then I had intended. And I still have two more to finish. And I've been working at my J-O-B quite a lot for this time of year. Which is good, I suppose, but cutting into my just for fun stuff.

Thanksgiving was fabulous this year. Last year the hubby's sister brought a homeless cracked out lady to our house & she flipped out so anything was going to be a significant improvement. Don't even get me started on that story. Sometime I'll share, cuz it becomes more amusing with time, but it was bad. And I'm pretty tolerant & accepting of everyone, but let me tell you, it was not fucking cool.

Anyway, this Thanksgiving was lovely. It was just family. About twenty in all. My family & the hubby's family. I did almost all of the cooking & my Mom & my Aunt did almost all of the cleaning up so the day was perfection. Except I could never quite catch a buzz, no matter how much champagne I drank. Otherwise, just perfect.

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, too, & are enjoying this long weekend.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. I am avoiding Walmart, Thanks for the warning!
    You have a relaxing day.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! It's peopleofwalmart.com I was referring to ~ it's pix of funny people at Walmart from all over the country. It's quite amusing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read on Facebook that Walmart is test-marketing an adult toy department in a few stores in rural areas. That is too funny!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete