Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two Things...

My boss told me today that he was proud of me. That's a pretty rare & unusual thing for him to say & I didn't quite know how to react.

I continued enthusiasticly describing my sales plan & that I really think that the success I'm having will generate more sales, etc.

It was shocking & I'm still kind of all warm & fuzzy about it but I would never let him know that. Can't act like a girl...must be an equal. But really, a squeal of delight would not have been inappropriate for how happy he made me.

Moving on.

Not only does the hubby benefit from my success financially, he also benefits in other ways, too:

The His & Her KY Jelly sux. It's totally mentholated, which is quite surprising & somewhat disturbing. It didn't do anything additionally like the advertising suggested & it didn't seem to work as well as the traditional KY for its practical purpose. And it cost almost $17 at Walmart.

But sex is like pizza. Even just ok pizza is still pizza :)

That being said, it's been a pretty good few days.

Hope you're having a great night!

2 comments:

  1. When things are good they are good.
    Your honeymoon continues...
    Very sexy weather we're having lately!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your job success. Sounds like it's time to get some new lubricant.

    ReplyDelete