Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Messy Boozeday Tuesday...

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day ~ no work, at least my customers aren't working ~ & no school for the kid.

I will be having a cocktail or two this evening. Finally feel like drinking again. It's nice to get a buzz on two glasses of wine or beer now instead of four.

My office is still a disaster. I am gonna have to get it together soon. The hubby is leaving town tomorrow until Friday & if I don't have the office floor picked up by the time he gets home I think he'll be annoyed.

He has a desk in here, too. And he's a neat freak. How did we ever end up together & how do we get along so well when we are such opposites?

He doesn't work from home like I do, however, so it's really my office. The messy space we share that truly drives him crazy is our closet. I try to keep it clean. It just doesn't happen. It'll be clean for a week or so & then it falls spectacularly apart.

Also, I need to clean out the garage. I have enough clothes to donate out there to outfit the Duggar family for 5 years.

Obviously, this is blog distraction office avoidance. If I don't turn around I don't have to see the mess.

My son just walked by, tiptoed in over piles of paper & said "Geez, Mom, why's it so messy in here?!"

I told him to stay out of my office if he's going to complain about it. I mean, really, how much shit do I have to take from a four year old?!

I blame his father.

But without my neat freak boys you probably wouldn't be able to find me under my considerable piles of paper, ten different sizes of wardrobes, fifty pair of flip-flops & too many boxes of Christmas decorations to count.

It's for the best I have them ~ in so many ways.

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. You are a fun blogger, that's for sure! I found out I can get a good buzz by gulping two shots real fast, then drinking diet soda or water the rest of the evening. It's low cal and a good feeling fast! That's just me, tho.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete