Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How To Be, Insensitive...

I am very sensitive. I hate it. It's one of the most detestable things I find in myself. I wish my feelings were not hurt so easily. But they are. And when I'm angry or sad, you can pretty much count on how I'm going to react. But hurt me, & I'm a maniac. It's not an attractive quality in me & I wish I could change it.

I'm trying to hold things inside more. For some time I told people when they had hurt me & why but I'm getting past that. I'm also trying not to hold grudges as much. Yeah right. Like that'll work. But I'm trying.

Everything's not always about me & I shouldn't take things so personally. Although sometimes it's so hard not to.

Do you get your feelings hurt easily? Do you hate feeling left out or excluded? Do you wonder why people you care about lie to you just to save your feelings which only ends up hurting worse when you find out what they lied about?

Oh well. Being mad takes a lot of energy so I won't be. Being hurt takes no energy at all because you just are or you aren't. Nothing to work out or focus on or think about.

I'm doing fine today. If I would have written about this yesterday, not so much.

In fact, I feel much better just writing about it. Thanks for reading.

And yes, I do occasionally suffer from C.B. Who doesn't??!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes.
    All that shit!

    Then I get over it. I only need the good people.

    There will always be a few bad days; flush 'em!

    Hang in there, feel better!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete