Sunday, November 1, 2009

Steady vs Binge...

"I have a blog topic for ya...

Is it better to not drink all week and binge or drink every night but not as much as you would if you had waited all week?

Personally I feel better in the morning if I just drink every night than binge.

Is that bad? LOL!!

Plus if I drink all week I'm less likely to make a drunk ass of myself than if I binged."

This topic was sent to me & I love, love, love it.

My answer is two-part:

I tend to drink at least some almost every night & still manage to binge & make an ass out of myself :)

Is that bad????!!!

Thanks for the post & please share your thoughts on the subject!

1 comment:

  1. I can't live with myself if I drink every nite. That's my answer. Binge drinking is more effective as a recreational release, because our bodies and minds get their treat, and it's still fun.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete