Thursday, October 22, 2009

Must Pack, Need Cocktail...

I am so lazy sometimes.

I'm so excited for a little weekend getaway with the hubby & I can't even bring myself to pack.

Instead I'm goofing off on the computer, doing a little bit of actual work, checking Facebook & Perez & now here I am blogging.

I should really pack but my mind's not right.

I have to be in the mood to pick out what I need to take. Otherwise I end up with a huge suitcase of stuff I don't want to wear.

I think I'll just continue doing my laundry & laying it on the guest bed, which I really need to deal with, by the way. Then when the mood does strike me, after a couple of Vodka Diet Tonics, I can make a pile of stuff to consider taking.

I have to outfits for night & outfits for during the day. The days are easy. Tank tops & capri cargo pants & a hoody.

I don't know what to wear at night. I want to wear my black flat boots because we'll be walking a lot. And something low cut cuz you gotta work what you got.

It will be fun. Don't know if I'll write again before Sunday.

Although I say that now & I'll probably be buzzed blogging later tonight.

Good afternoon, good evening & good night!

2 comments:

  1. Have the very best time, and fun between the sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending the packing fairies, they should be there by your third cocktail...

    Don't you wish!

    ReplyDelete