Friday, October 30, 2009

Being Sick = Weight Gain ~ WTF?!

Whenever I get sick, I drop like 5 pounds. Awesome.

But then toward the end of my cold or flu I start feeling better so I start eating again. And I start craving weird things & since I've been sick & am then feeling better I let myself give into my cravings.

And the hubby won't let me drink while I'm "still recovering," or at least it's just not worth the attitude I'll get from him, so I eat even more.

(It's never really a matter of what he'll let me do, I ultimately do whatever I want, but it's always whether or not it's actually worth doing what I want.)

I swear, every time I get sick, I can count on losing 5 pounds & then gaining 7, all in about 10 days. Add Halloween in this weekend & it will probably only net me +1 because I am so drinking tomorrow night. That will cut down on my mass quantities of food consumption.

Boo!

1 comment:

  1. I sure understand what you mean, It's like a fake weight loss, which reinforces my appetite afterwards. It may have something to do with water retention, the loss, then water and food intake. OK I have to eat fruit, celery, and carrots only this Halloween now, or it'll be time to buy all new panties again (which is probably a good idea once a year anyway).

    hee hee ha ha, and Happy Halloween!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete