Thursday, September 16, 2010

Looking Forward to Forward...

A few things can really change my attitude. Big, small, whatever ~ sometimes it just takes a little bit of motion to get me moving.

My house is getting cleaned tomorrow. I'm ok at cleaning it but it's so hard for me to keep it picked up & clean that it can really get away from me. It's gotten away from me lately.

It's so funny because it seems like the more free time I have, the less I get accomplished. If I'm on a limited amount of time schedule then I jam things in. But if I have lots of time I am just a total bum. Very interesting.

Tomorrow is house cleaning day. So today is my pick-up the house day. It will feel good to have the guest bed cleaned off. It's my clean clothes staging area.

My brother & niece are in town so my folks will have my son stay the night both Friday & Saturday nights. It's gives the hubby & I a lot of quality time together & he loves it. My parents treat the kids like the world revolves around them because over there, it does.

And then the Redding Beer & Wine Festival is this weekend. I love that. My brother is going with us & we're meeting friends there. Then they will probably all come over here for cocktails after. I love this time of year. It's so perfect to sit on our back patio & drink & talk & laugh.

But the pseudo-party = need a clean house. That's how I negotiated it with the hubby.

Even some work stuff is going on. Just wrapping up old things but at least the phone is ringing. The eery silence has been freaking me out.

And then next week I'm going to Kansas to spend a week with my Grandma. I am really looking forward to that.

So, I hope you all are having a fantastic day. Mine is productive. At least I intend it to be.

But...wonder what's on the Travel Channel?! Is that Twilight on HBO?

No comments:

Post a Comment