Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sexy Dreams...

I've been all serious lately & want to take it back to what I consider a fun topic. But I still seriously need to vent about it.

The things that go on in my head sometimes just need to be let out. And this might be tmi but I'm gonna blog all about it anyway...

I tend to be an insomniac. A lot of it is self-imposed because I just don't want to go to bed but often I'll try & just cannot sleep. I usually get up & blog, mess around on facebook or even play poker online. I actually don't usually watch tv.

Anyway, I went to bed after blogging on Tuesday night. I had already been to bed once, if you know what I mean, & gotten back up after that was all through. And it was fun. And it was pretty good & even wild for a Tuesday night which is where I'm going with the point of my story.

I finally go to bed at 3am & lay there for 30 minutes listening to my hubby having a sexy dream. He's laughing & moaning & groaning but he never really talks.

I was actually torn between being totally amused & being quite jealous. I listened, ready to pounce on him if he said anyones name. I was so gonna bust him if he did. But then I thought I was being totally unreasonable because it's not his fault if he dreams about someone else. But that being said, I still knew I was going to be furious if he did say someones name other than mine.

Totally silly post but I had to share. Thanks for laughing with/at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment