Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kindred Spirits...

It would take a fucking lot for you to offend me!!! A lot! Feel free to always be honest and express yourself where I am concerned, I am only bothered when people bullshit me and act fake. I am open to whatever my friends say whether I agree with it or not, debate makes the world go round. I love that everyone has their own ideas and opinions and ways of seeing things, that is what makes life interesting! Although at this point it appears that you and I feel the same about most issues! Fun, fun, fun! I am always up for a kindred spirit.

From one bitch to another, I'm glad to be getting to know you. I'm just sorry that it didn't happen earlier.

1 comment:

  1. Just have a quick sec...I love this statement! I completely get it and couldn't agree more. Everyone needs to lighten up and just agree to disagree at times. Thanks for becoming such a great "bitching" friend.

    ReplyDelete