Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sucked In...

I am so annoyed with myself.

I still read Perez Hilton most days. He's not as mean any longer, which is refreshing but he still is a gossipy little beeyatch which I love.

He posted a story about a tweet by Lindsay Lohan about a photo of her & Puff Daddy that uploaded to Twitter right after her court appearance ~ side bar

Did I really just type that? Do I really have this useless fucking knowledge in my head? Why yes, yes I do. So funny & yet so sad!

Anyway, she wanted to express that the photo just accidentally uploaded or whatever crap she was spewing & that she was taking it seriously & that what she wore to court should not be front page news.

So today when I saw her court appearance story on the Yahoo News Feed my first thought was "What did she wear?"

OMG!

I'm just so embarrassed that was the first thought that jumped into my head! Not the fact that she may be a thief, liar, &/or drug abuser ~ but what was she wearing. Really?! Good PR work Ms. Lohan. Good PR work!

I guess I'm a teenage fashionista disguised as a frumpy but fabulous late thirties "Wom".

My new acronym I just made up ~ Wife & Mom = Wom. Or Wommy sounds better ~ Wife & Mommy.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! This is cracking me up...PR at it's finest! Wonder if I could use the same strategy with all the things I've been forgetting lately. Would school be like, "We don't care that you didn't volunteer again...what in the heck are you wearing lady!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg... That was the first thing that I thought as well... sad, isn't it? Too funny though!

    ReplyDelete