Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Wish I Had a Tail...

I always used to watch Meet the Barkers. I loved that show. I loved the way Travis would run his hand through the top of Shana's hair & push it back.

I would be totally pissed if my husband did that to me all the time. It would totally messed up my hair & since mine is usually in a pony tail or some up-do anyway it would never work.

But on them, it looked hot.

They were also in Maui one time & he asked her what he was thinking & she said "that you want to tap that ass." I loved that, too.

Mostly because I say that to my hubby a lot. And that's what he's always thinking. I'm lucky but sometimes it's annoying. Mostly I'm lucky that he still wants & desires me after a million years together & that he's still such a horn dog in his mid-forties. But when I'm crabby or just want to watch tv it's annoying. Almost every wife knows what I'm talking about.

But I digress. Shana & her friend had a conversation about wishing they had tails. Shana was lying on the bed & pretending her arm was a tail. She said it would be so sexy & that if Travis had one he'd have it all pierced & tattooed.

My hubby & I have always had the tail conversation. Ever since we got married & got our first cat. I love how a cat can be perfectly still & you still know that he's pissed because his tail is twitching.

My hubby looks at me sometimes & even if I'm trying to hide it he knows that I'm pissed & tells me that my tail is twitching.

I'm a dog person, too, but I don't think I'd want a wagging tail. Too obvious. I don't want people to know when I'm all happy & excited to see them.

A cat tail, for sure.

2 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have a husband who loves you and wants to do it with you all the time. Horndog at home is a happy family!

    All the best of the holidays to you and your family!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to your and your family. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete