Monday, June 7, 2010

My Hubby is Funny as Hell...

At least I think so...

Two things I can't post on Facebook cuz I don't want to offend people. On here, do I care? Yes, but not so much :)

Anyway, he is funny. Not everyone knows how funny he is which makes him even funnier when he busts out with the humor because he comes across as serious & some would say even scary or intimidating. He's not. He's my teddy bear.

On TMZ they have the "Who'd you rather..." posts. They put pictures of two people & it's always some amusing comparison. Either by hotness or hotmessness or something.

So anyway, I'm on my i-phone, look at TMZ & start cracking up at the "who'd you rather" & showed it to him.

It was Jodie Foster or Cynthia Nixon.

Now my hubby is the typical piggy & usual likes that whole scene in theory, but TMZ nailed it with two cute lesbians that he would find unappealing, which is why I'm sure they picked them.

The hubby thought about it for a few minutes & then finally said "Miranda because at least she's a red head. You know I like red heads."

And the second funny thing he said, which he told me to put as my status on FB but I didn't think it appropriate was when we were discussing one of our friends that live out of town & that perhaps there's a tendency to wander by one of them. We certainly don't know it for sure, but that's our gut.

My hubby said if I was married to her I'd probably wander too. "You gotta feed me if you want me to come home to eat."

He was very amused with himself. I slapped him pretty hard on the arm & lmao.

Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment