Thursday, January 28, 2010

Excuses Are Like Buttholes...

Everybody's Got One!!!

Where have I been?! I'll spill it but it still does not excuse it...

I've been traveling a lot. Loves it.

My hubby has been on the road a lot during the week for work which means that when I have insomnia I can lay in bed & watch tv instead of head to the office & mess around on the computer.

I did not get moved to salary plus commission, still 100% commission ~ oh yeah ~ so I have been out pedaling my ass to try to make sure my boss recognizes that's the best way to get me to perform.

And worst of all, my Mom had me dvr two episodes of American Idol tryouts because she was playing bridge & forgot to set her recorder & now I'm fucking addicted. It's embarrassing & I'm so annoyed that I just started watching this season & Simon is leaving & pill head Paula is not there. You Tube & SNL have given me a taste of what I missed on her, however.

1 comment:

  1. When you work on straight commission it can be all consuming, getting the paychecks, I understand.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete