Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sometimes It's Cold in China...

Heard the most hilarious story today from a friend & have to share - I promised not to use her name.

She has two boys & they are constantly walking in on her getting dressed. Doesn't happen so much in my house because my son hates it when I scream at him. But I digress.

The family was getting ready to head up to the snow to cut Christmas trees & her five year old walked in on her pulling on her panties & she had a feminine napkin (ha ha) in place. He asked if that was to keep her china warm in the snow.

She said yes, it was, but it's a vagina not a china. So he walked around practicing saying vagina.

Damn she's a better Mom than me & I love her for sharing.

Hope you had a chuckle & have a wonderful night...

No comments:

Post a Comment